Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 11:00 AM (PST)
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear Brian Devlin, Finance of America Mortgage, Capital Market Executive/Managing Director, share his insights on the market and what we may expect in 2021.
In this webinar we will share:
1. Projected rates thru 2022
2. Early Payment Defaults, During COVID, after COVID?
3. Returning investors to secondary market, and on what products
4. Servicing values and unknown
5. Why you should be diversifying on products
6. Outlook of the Non-QM market
7. What increasing rates and consolidation outlook means to the broker community
8. Biden- 4 years outlook, GSE’s and the CFPB
9. Broker business outlook
10. Changes to Appendix Q and DTI
11. What to expect from FAM capital markets and pricing the next 12 months?
Be sure to join us to find out what to expect in 2021!