- 620 minimum FICO score
- Purchase, rate/term, and cash-out refinance
- LTVs up to 95%
- Fixed terms of 30, 25, 20, 15, and 10 years
- 5/6, 7/6, 10/6 SOFR ARMs
- Income, asset, DTI, condo, and appraisal requirements follow LPA findings
- Appraisal Waiver option in lieu of full appraisal
- Transferred appraisals allowed
- Includes the Texas Homestead Refinance program
Additional Products in the Conventional LPA Suite
Freddie Mac Home Possible®
The Freddie Mac Home Possible® mortgage through Finance of America Mortgage TPO offers significant benefits for your clients. This mortgage is designed for your low-income borrowers in need of a low down payment and flexibility in sourcing funds. In addition to its down payment requirement of as little as 3%, Home Possible now offers more options to increase homeownership for more of your clients in a responsible way.
- Purchase and rate/term refinance
- 1-4 units, condos, and PUDs
- 30-year fixed terms
- Borrower’s annual income may not exceed 80% of the area median income limits, or income limitations apply
Freddie Mac HomeOneSM
HomeOneSM helps your borrowers buying their first home to embrace homeownership. The HomeOne mortgage’s most significant selling point is a 3% down payment on a single-family home, condo, or townhome. Borrowers must live in the home following the purchase, and first-time borrowers must take a homeownership education course.
- Conventional LPA product with higher LTV limits up to 95.01-97% LTV
- Applies to purchase loans and Freddie Mac-owned rate/term refinances
- Fixed interest rates
Freddie Mac Enhanced Relief Refinance®
The Freddie Mac Enhanced Relief Refinance® through Finance of America Mortgage TPO provides your borrowers who pay their existing Freddie Mac mortgage on time with refinancing opportunities. The Enhanced Relief Refinance is ideal for borrowers whose LTV ratio is too high for standard refinance products.