Two-X Flex Suite
Finance of America Mortgage TPO's Two-X Flex is a suite of mortgage solutions specifically made for your unconventional borrowers in mind. These proprietary loan offerings give borrowers even more purchasing or refinancing power, allowing them to qualify based on factors outside of standard requirements.Download PDF
- Up to 90% LTV
- Up to $3,000,000 maximum loan amount
- $100,000 minimum loan amount
- 660 minimum FICO score
- Fixed terms and ARMs available
- Interest-only option available
- Primary residence, second homes, and investment properties
- Up to 50% DTI
- 6-12 months’ reserves
- 1-4 units, PUDs, and warrantable condos
- Cash-out amount up to $500,000
Additional Products in the Two-X Flex Suite
A full-document product that allows your unconventional borrowers to qualify with two years of income documentation and expanded qualifying ratios.
Two-X Flex 1 Year
This option allows some of your borrowers to qualify based on as little as one year of income documentation.
- Qualify based on most recent year of income documentation
- Must be self-employed for two years
Two-X Flex Bank
With no tax returns or 4506 required, self-employed borrowers can qualify using bank statement deposits.
- Qualify using 12 or 24 months of bank statement deposits
- Must be self-employed or 1099 worker
- Multiple businesses permitted
- Additional wage earner income permitted
- Three options to calculate expense ratio
Two-X Flex Asset
With Two-X Flex Asset, your borrowers may qualify solely on their existing assets with no employment needed. This can also be combined with the Two-X Flex Product.
- Qualify based on six months of personal assets
- No employment documentation required
Two-X Flex 1099
With Two-X Flex 1099, your borrowers may qualify using single source or multiple sources of 1099 income.
- At least one borrower must receive 1099
- Borrower must be in same line of work for ≥2 years
- Single or multiple 1099 income sources
- W2 employees converted to 1099
Two-X Flex P&L
This product may allow your borrowers to qualify with as little as 12 months of self-employment income from profit and loss (P&L) statements.
- ≥ 1 borrower must be self-employed with ≥50% ownership
- Borrower must be in line of business for ≥2 years
- Business must be established for ≥12 months with a minimum prior year third party P&L
- Up to 3 businesses permitted